As an Accounts Payable Administrator you will be responsible for efficiently performing the assigned aspects of the accounts payable process. The Accounts Payable Administrator will be required to perform job duties in a manner that ensures timely and accurate payments to vendors and postings to ADP.
- Independently operate the required systems to process invoices through the workflow.
- Independently administer assigned stores and queues.
- Verify, enter and/or correct applicable invoice attributes through the workflow.
- Reconcile vendor statements and maintain strong vendor relationships:
- Ensure accurate invoice processing.
- Ensure timely expense allocation and vendor payments.
- Resolve incorrect payment allocations and other account disputes to ensure ongoing purchase ability.
- Contact vendors to obtain payment for outstanding credit balances.
- Identify "Special Processing" and/or "Statement" Invoices.
- Assist with department projects and provide other information as needed.
- Proactively track "Vital Services" invoices through the workflow to ensure services continue uninterrupted.
- Provide prompt and friendly customer service to vendors and stores.
- Proactively communicate with your supervisor:
- Communicate errors, unusual items, proposed solutions and process improvement opportunities.
- Inform supervisor of excessive, undemanding or unbalanced workload
- 1-2 years previous accounts payable experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Critical thinker, active listener and effective time manager
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities, delays, or unexpected events in the workplace and/or in job responsibilities and expectations. Sense of urgency.
- Ability to operate in a confidential, professional, positive team atmosphere.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.