Internet Marketing Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Ensure websites are accurate at all times – troubleshoot any issues.
- Create and maintain social media platforms
- Monitor social media metrics to ensure optimal reach to target audiences
- Perform all digital photography to support full spectrum of internet marketing activities and initiatives
- Understand all technical facets of internet business.
- Understand Manufacturer & State regulation for compliancy.
- Maintain Compliance with OEM’s in regards to Lead Management & Websites.
- Work in combination with Lithia and 3rd party providers to set up lead contracts.
- Work with 3rd party providers to secure technical setup.
- Integrate lithia.com with 3rd party photo providers.
- Work in conjunction with LAD to coordinate web-marketing initiatives.
- Facilitate web growth & support for dealership website while maintaining creative control.
- Gain a working knowledge of dealership business.
- Gain a working knowledge of software used by Lithia Automotive Group.
- Present suggestions to enhance Lithia systems.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly, efficient manner.
- Handle tasks in a quick, efficient manner.
- Keep work area neat & clean.
Internet Manager must successfully complete a 90-day review to insure they understand our processes and procedures.
- Must perform in accordance with Lithia Hiring Policy and Procedures
- Work independently and as a team member.
- Overall accuracy of the website.
- Handle multiple tasks with a positive attitude.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Active Listening skills – Gives full attention to what other people say, takes time to understand the points being made, asks questions as appropriate, and does not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Communication skills – Communicates effectively with others.
- Presentation skills – Presents information in a clear and professional manner.
- Programming experience desired
- Time Management – Ability to manage one’s own time.
- Typing – Ability to efficiently enter accurate information into our systems.
- Intermediate Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
LITHIA HIRING REQUIREMENTS
- 18 years or older
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or digital media preferred.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- A comprehensive benefits package
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment.This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Lithia is a drug free work environment. EOE. *