- Respond to assigned Internet leads within 5 minutes of assignment.
- Maintain presence on chat throughout shift.
- Proficiently work multiple chats at a time.
- Maintain Lithia Direct agent log of all customer contacts.
- Merge individual agent log with company ALOG daily to find assisted sales.
- Submit assisted sales daily to Lithia Direct manager and admin in proper format.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all other Lithia employees and work as a team.
- Assist dealerships promptly, professionally, and consistently. All communications must be clear, concise and documented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Commitment to providing the highest quality of customer service.
- Previous multi-functional office experience a plus.
- Proficiency with store and department processes, CRM’s, ADP Drive, chat platform and phone systems.
- Proficiency with all departmental documents, language, training and processes related to CRM and Lead Management.
- Possess an acceptable drving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence.
Lithia Minimum Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.