ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Area of Responsibility
- Use project management skills to develop offer based content that will be utilized for store websites and other digital marketing platforms.
- Work with team/customer to develop project scope of work documents and project plans and marketing campaigns that include an analysis of benefit to cost, work schedule and any related risks.
- Define the responsibilities of parties involved in the project including customers, management, IT management, project team, vendors and others affected by the project
- Document opportunities to integrate systems and resources to fulfill project requirements
- Work with team to identify and coordinate new IT system developments and/or enhancements
- Ensure effective communication and relationship between customers and project team members is maintained
- Provide team leadership on individual projects. Assign and check work. Provide effective input on hiring and evaluating team members.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related issues, scope with the appropriate customer(s).
- Attend and participate project team meetings
- Perform customer segmentation functions while supporting Project Managers to meet their goals and deadlines
- Identify and create custom audiences specific to social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and make recommendations based on the performance of content based marketing campaigns.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen