SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ANALYST
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Responsibilities include setting up data exchanges, data integrations as well as working with a multi-member team on the overall support, growth and design of our data warehouse. Additional responsibilities will be around database administration, tuning and security. Front end web development, Business Intelligence tools, SQL Server Reporting Services, .Net and SharePoint round out the potential options for technical growth and expertise.
- Work collaboratively with project teams, end users/stakeholders to understand business objectives and requirements
- Leverage analytics and visualization tools to present information in a way that drives Executive-level fact based decision making
- Develop analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation.
- Generate, validate, and maintain analytical reports and visualizations from a variety of sources
- Develop new deliverables as needed based on operational requirements and following best-practices for documentation and delivery
- Translating operational and business needs into technical solutions.
- Knowledge of best practices/methodologies in Data Warehousing and Multi-dimensional data modeling (OLAP)
- Proficiently in ETL development and maintenance with SSIS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server administration, stored procedures, query plans, permissions etc.
- Experience with C#, web services and XML development
- Visual Studio 2010+, Team Foundation Server, T-SQL, SSRS
- Develop and maintain documentation and development standards
- Conduct Code Reviews and assist Management in establishing Standards and Best Practices.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Experience with reporting, data management, or data analytics and visualization using market leading commercial and open source tools, including standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Experience in data visualization using Tableau or a comparable BI tool.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships within teams and across the organization
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- 2+ years experience in: Data Visulization and presentations
- 3+ years experience in: Software and website development
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
Lithia Motors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.