The role of the Lithia Direct VIP Manager is to coordinate Lithia/DCH/Lumei VIP customer leads, transactions, vehicle transport, and customer delivery.
- VIP Lead Handling
- Develop and work with store contacts to complete VIP transactions.
- Work with finance companies to complete VIP transactions.
- Communicate with VIP customers in writing and verbally.
- Follow through VIP leads, start to finish.
- Maintain lead and sales tracking logs.
- Develop working knowledge of CRM and other necessary programs.
- Develop working knowledge of F&I paperwork / DMV rules by state.
- 4 year degree preferred but not required.
- A team player who is professional and focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Active Listener and Critical Thinker.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We are a member of an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Carbone Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.