As an Technician you will perform vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Perform minor maintenance, e.g., changing engine oil and filters.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, and all fluid levels.
- Communicate appropriate customer vehicle repair and maintenance recommendations to the service advisor liaison.
FULL SERVICE TECHS:
- Diagnose cause of malfunction
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality of repair work.
- Accurately record time spent on repairs utilizing company time clocking procedures.
- Document work performed on repair order and document test procedures/results.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining an inventory of normal mechanics tools to include screwdrivers, wrenches, socket wrenches, pliers, hammers, chisels and punches, and other tools needed to perform the work for which the technician is trained and not normally inventoried by the service department as “special tools”.
- Maintain an organized and clean workspace, completing a stall cleaning every day.
- Ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Constructively communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its personnel, or customers.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with Lithia and manufacturer standards.
Express Technician – Express Quick Lube Tech
- Prior Toyota automotive repair experience Preferred
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician preferred
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Automotive Lube Technician – Express Quick Lube Tech