ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Oversee multiple websites and work with leadership to maintain dealer sites.
- Coordinate web offers and tasks with Project Managers and our team of artists.
- Ensure website accuracy and troubleshoot inventory processing errors.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as writing skills.
- Ability to adapt to change, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong database integration skills.
- Efficient and Organized – Must be able to work independently and as part of a team while staying on task.
- Learn and use Department based project ticketing and work flow tracking software.
Area of Responsibility
- Monitor websites for accuracy at all times – troubleshoot any issues.
- Understand digital marketing and effectively communicate this strategy to store leadership.
- Understand and maintain manufacturer & state regulations for websites and advertising compliancy.
- Work to ensure sites are consistent with Lithia’s SEO strategies and practices.
- Communicate with 3rd party providers to secure technical setup, and troubleshoot any issues.
- Update written documentation / specifications / procedures for department as processes change.
- Collaborate with artists and account managers to integrate new web-marketing initiatives.
- Gain a working knowledge of dealership business specifically digital marketing and strategy.
- Utilize software used by Lithia.
- Present suggestions to enhance Lithia systems.
- Communicate with clients and co-workers in a professional, friendly, efficient manner.
- Address immediate site outage or inventory issues with urgency.
- Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor.
- Keep manager informed of ongoing projects.
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Optimum organization, thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong organizational skills are necessary.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Ability to convey messages clearly and quickly
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time.
- 1-2 years’ experience in web support or equivalent degree in Business Management, Marketing, ecommerce or Computer Science is preferred but not required. On the job training provided.
- Basic understanding of SEO and SEO principles.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms 1/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time.
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment
- Position can include infrequent travel to digital conferences, training, etc.
LITHIA HIRING REQUIREMENTS
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· 18 years or older
· Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
· A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
· Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions
associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the
right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Website Support Specialist - Website Administrator – Website Analyst – Internet Administrator