The Customer Relations Representative is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction at our stores by assisting management with customer focused programs. This individual works closely with the management team to ensure they are aware of their satisfaction scores and what they can do to improve them. The Customer Relations Representative also makes certain that customer service related manufacturer requirements are met.
- Lead CR process management at assigned store(s), by observing, installing, and training approved CR processes, to assure our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Develop continuous improvement plans for assigned store(s), by documenting observations and conducting meetings with management, this will keep all team members actively thinking about our customers.
- Be able to explain, score, and calculate manufacturer survey data.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Customer Service Center, by communicating with CSC directly when questions or concerns arise, this helps to keep related areas working together toward a common interest.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Lithia Store Management System (LSMS), by inspecting the expectations of accurate data, this will ensure the customer relations management tool is used as designed.
- Provide assistance in developing and implementing New Car clinics, by inviting customers, planning the clinic and assisting management, to ensure a pleasant experience with the store and our customers.
- Provide assistance in developing and implementing all-store meetings, by planning the meeting, creating flyers to inform employees and assisting management, to ensure a smooth and enjoyable meeting for everyone.
- Provide assistance with administering Employee Satisfaction Survey programs, by getting employees to complete the survey, so that management can get a true report of how the employees views the management team as an employer.
- Audit manual preparation and maintenance (electronic or otherwise).
- The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Active Listening skills - give full attention to what other people say, take time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and do not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Communication skills – communicate effectively with others (verbal and written).
- Presentation skills - present information in a clear and professional manner.
- Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time.
- Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system.
- Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations.
- Basic computer skills
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Customer Relations Representative