In this position you will be responsible for working in concert with the Advertising Management Team and collaborating to ensure timely and efficient production of print advertisements. This individual will perform a variety of functions to create and produce advertisements, collateral pieces and graphics to meet the specifications and advertising needs of our dealerships and company as a whole.
- Compose and create daily advertisements.
- Meet and adhere to production deadlines/timeframes.
- Prioritize work flow to meet expected proof reading schedules for account executives.
- Prepare advertisements electronically (via computer):
- Comprehend and interpret a layout
- Create advertisements utilizing typography and design concepts
- Effectively use color and/or screens
- Incorporate appropriate or requested graphics and photographs
- Complete ad corrections and changes
- Finalize and complete output to specified standard settings
- Conduct art searches, spec ad ideas/designs
- Develop and create dynamic spec ads
- Conceptualize and design direct mail, corporate communications and point of sale materials
- Use of production computer systems: InDesign CS4 or more recent, Photoshop CS4 or more recent, Illustrator CS4 or more recent, Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat and Flash.
- Two years of work experience in graphic arts, desktop publishing or a print environment.
- Degree in Graphic Design, preferred.
- Skilled in applying typography and graphic design regulations and concepts.
- Experience in ad creation and production, preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer ad systems, laser and inkjet printers, scanners and other related equipment, preferred.
- Working knowledge of printing processes and pre-press production, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
Lithia Hiring Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs